- RSS Channel Showcase 3215259
- RSS Channel Showcase 7191693
- RSS Channel Showcase 7962734
- RSS Channel Showcase 9174234
- 10/20/16--17:46: Black Female Entrepreneurs Shine on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’
- 01/11/17--16:52: EXPECT TO SEE MORE BLACK ENTREPRENEURS ON ‘SHARK TANK’ SEASON 8
- 01/27/17--16:56: President Trump’s Best Bet With Communities of Color
October is National Women’s Small Business Month #NWSBM. There are at least 10 million women-owned businesses in the United States. Women-owned firms employ 8.9 million people, and generate receipts of $1.4 trillion according to the Survey of Business Owners (SBO). Black women are the fastest growin...
In honor of National Women’s Small Business Month, this post celebrates black female entrepreneurs from this season of ABC’s “Shark Tank,” while highlighting the value of African American women as small business owners in the American economy… October is National Women...
Latangela Newsome created “Grease Bags” after trying—unsuccessfully—to find a safe and easy way to dispose of used cooking grease. On Friday, Jan. 13, the “momtrepreneur” will pitch her business to the sharks on ABC’s Shark Tank. When she does, she will join an increasing number of black entrepreneu...
Supporting minority-owned and operated businesses may be his best opportunity to successfully engage communities of color In his inaugural address, President Trump said, “We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and to restore its promise for all ...